Do you think being 5'7" is too tall for a girl?

I'm not exactly a cookie cutter girl.

I always seem to tower over everyone I stand next to.

Sometimes I feel like being tall isn't exactly beautiful.

But when it comes to guys, does dating a girl considerably taller than the shorties really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• the girl I'm dating is 5'11", same height as me. and I think she's gorgeous.

What Guys Said 5

• i feel you might get mixed opinions on this depending on the height of the guy but I'm only 5'6 myself and I don't really like it when a girls taller than me but your only an inch taller so I don't think it would bother me that much, so long as your not a lot taller you'll be fine.

hope I help at least a bit.

• I wouldn't even consider that tall for a woman. Height is less of an issue with men than if she's cute or has a bubbly persona and such.

• I find taller women to be attractive...but I'm a short fella myself, so most women -are- tall. :P

• Nope. It's an inch shorter than me. So it's fine.

• Height doesn't matter to me. Beauty is skin deep. 5'7" is on the taller side anyway, but not too tall at all.

What Girls Said 4

• No. No, I don't. At that height, most guys will probably still be taller than you, so I don't think you should be particularly concerned. There are plenty of girls out there who are taller than you.

• I Hope not... I'm 5'8". When you are with somebody it shouldn't matter that much, but (not trying to be shallow) but height can sometimes be a factor when you first meet. There are plenty of fish in the sea if you're looking for the right guy. I wouldn't think 5'7" is too tall. You just need a tall guy. :)

• NO. Being 5'9" is though.

• I'm your same height and I don't have any problems attracting men whether they're short or tall (although I do prefer men at least 5'10" otherwise I tower them in heels). Its not like you're super tall anyway, 5'7" is not that tall. You're fine, don't doubt yourself. I promise I have NEVER had a guy tell me I was too tall or had a shortage of men hitting on me. Be secure and confident in yourself. That's the most important thing anyway.