How can I curl my hair with weave? XD

I have the Encore Wet and Wavy hair and it's not human hair, but it's a blend. Whenever I would try to curl it with a curling iron, it wouldn't curl AT ALL. I really want to have big voluminous curls like the way Kim Kardashian wears her hair. Any tips? HELP!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• go to youtube and type in "kim kardashian hair tutorials"...and just choose the style from there they go step by step and make it easy for you to learn...

• I have tried, however, the people in the tutorial aren't wearing hair extensions or the type of weave I have.

• Sometimes, you can curl synthetic hair by rolling it up and dipping it in very hot water. OK I know this is going to sound strange but you may have to use something heat proof such as aluminum foil to roll the hair up on . Then dip the rolled hair into very very hot water. then leave the hair rolled up for a few hours to let it set. even then there are no guarantees.

• That would work for regular kinds of curls..but not with the style she's trying to create...

• if you don't have human hair I would not recommend using heat products with it.

when I had braids my step mom curled it by using rollers and hot water. I don't know if this would work with your hair, but what she did for me was roll the braids up in curlers and dip them in hot almost boiling water. the water sets the curls. but talk to a hairstylist to know for sure