Is there any way to get a slimmer face?

i am not fat , I have a normal body but I want a slimmer face

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know of any way in particular to lose face weight, but when I want a more contoured or defined face I use makeup.

Here is how I do it: link

Try to stay away from sodium too. Consuming a lot of sodium can lead to sodium retention in the face and make it puffy. Drinking 8 cups of water a day will help here also.

I have also heard that chewing gum enhances the muscles in your jaw which can give you a wider face...so maybe if you chew a lot of gum...you could cut back?

What Guys Said 1

• Me too

What Girls Said 5

• theres nothing you can really do about it, unfortunately. I'd give anything for my face to be slimmer.. but you can wear your hear parted to the side and have your hair stylist give you side swept bangs that will give an appearance of a slimmer face. you could also take some bronzer and contour the hallows of your cheeks. hope this helps.

• Tell your hairdresser, (s)he'll know how to cut your hair to make your face look slimmer.

• I have that too, but I don't think there is a cure for that or you can do anything unless you get a plastic surgery like Kim Kardashian did.

• I heard that trying to touch your nose and chin (alternately) with your tongue can exercise the muscles in your cheeks and neck. It's suppose to help reduce cheek fat and double chins.

• I heard that supposively smiling and frowning then smiling helps get a slimmer face but I'm not sure if that is just a saying to get people to be weird and smile then frown or not.