Girls are more bitchy then guys, opinions ?

Personally I think girls are meaner then guys, girls are extremely passive-aggressive, if they hate you or have something mean to say they will say it behind your back, pretend to be nice to you and then spread some huge rumor (I know this sounds extremely high school drama style but I know lots of adult women that are far worse) and with guys they are more likely if the don't like you to ignore you and if they have something mean to say they just say it, agree or disagree? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls = Drama

hense, why I have more guy friends

What Guys Said 6

• "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Robert E. Howard

Girls know they won't be harmed, so they are as rude as they please. Grown women too, often.

• Agreed, you go out to festivals and its these tiny girls being bitches and pushing everyone out of their way in the crowd because they know most guys won't do anything or they have a guy to back them up, leave them on a deserted island and see how quickly they stfu

• As a guy who works with many women I would have to agree. I constantly have females at my work trying to tell me bad things about some other female(s), and I just kind of listen without agreeing or disagreeing because I don't want to get involved. It's also amazing how you women think that you can talk about someone behind their back and that they'll never find out.

• You are wise beyond your years. Perhaps it is because men think that escalation of any conflict will ultimately lead to violence, therefor they don't antagonize situations as often. Because violence often makes things worse for both parties.

Whereas women, it seems, tend to think of any conflict having a potential winner, when the other party just gives up. Essentially because the stakes are lower they can get away with pushing things farther.

• I think people who are weak tend to talk crap behind back or act mean/passive-aggressive.

As far as hating is concerned there has to be a valid reason for that.When guys hate someone they end up beating the crap out of each other and then move on.

Where as girls on the other hand are less likely to do this so they keep on talking sh*t and carry that baggage with in themselves.

• This obviously completely depends on the person in question, but I would say that this is true as a general rule. I see girls all the time being just flat out mean to each other just for the sake of ego boosts and drama. I'd say that I see this in women too, but I think childish crap like this is what separates women from old girls.

• Completely agree. I see girls do that stuff all the time. They're always bitching about other girls even if they didn't do anything wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls love drama. I feel more comfortable dealing with guys.