Is it just me?

or is like scene kids and emo kids the supposedly IN thing now?

like a lot of people find it attractive...why?

am I the only one who notices this?

• No it's not just you ...people can't be their own person now a days
  • Yes it's just you you f***tard...:p still love you
  • Nah I don't really care
  • This is a retarded question :)...but...still love you

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• No I don't see it that much. Sure it is more than before but I don't see it enough to consider a trend. At least not here. I don't find it to attractive you have to be really hot for me to consider you hot as an emo kid.

• yeah, I find them hot.

• scene is just another flavor of emo which is an extention of grundge etc... its just an alternative...

What Girls Said 5

• Scene has been the 'IN' thing since I started high school like 6 years ago, haha. It's really nothing new, but I guess it depends on where you live, and your age group. Where I live, it's still a big thing with people in your age group, or high school kids in general. But most people I know that are my age, who were into it when we were in high school, have grown out of it or evolved from it into more of their own thing. I know almost no people my age who are just now getting into it, or who are still into it if they ever were.

• about a year ago, in my town, it was really 'popular' to be a scene or emo kid. so many people changed their look to have the side bang that cover your eyes and what not. it's died down a bit but people still think it's so cool to have a scene/emo haircut. you definitely aren't the only one. :)

• Scene is dieing a slow death over here...

• I see it around a lot too, especially in high school. I think they're going for more of a hardcore look, it can be attractive depending on the person but sometimes it's a bit too much. But people have all rights to wear what they feel comfortable in.

• I don't know if it's in now, but it's always been around.

personally I don't like it. too much makeup, too much everything