If a girl does NOT have perfect skin, is she automatically considered unattractive?

^ It's up there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. I remember a girl I used to love in high school and she looked like she belonged on a proactive commercial some day, but I still thought she was beautiful. In fact I think it's more attractive for a girl to have a blemish or too than to try and make her face look absolutely perfect with make up.

• I love how you were able to look past her imperfections. We need more men like you!

• Never heard that preference before

What Guys Said 17

• Perfect? It doesn't have to be perfect and completely SPOTLESS!

As long as she doesn't have marks that are all over the place, only the very VERY picky guys are going to make a fuss about it.

• No, it doesn't. I was in a little greasy spoon diner and this woman with a heavily pock-marked face was my server. She had a really nice bod and demeanor (She was very comfortable with herself. She was at least 30 years old.) and all I could think of was asking her out for a date. Think of the story/fable/fairy tale called, "Penelope".

• No, I like a girl for how she treats me & others, not by whether or not her skin is flawless.Besides I believe some flaws make a women look more natural and beautiful. Trust me its kinda better cause your inadvertantly weeding out all the shallow jerks by not having perfect skin. A good personality beats out great skin, boob's or butt any day, and that is coming from a man who loves sexy Booties. lol!

• men are visually based... However, skin is just one part of the picture. Let's say you have bad skin (like acne or blemishes) if your eyes or smile are more stunning that is what we notice.

This is kind of hard one to answer because it's lacking in some information

• If a guy thinks a girl is unattractive because she doesn't have perfect skin, then that guy is extremely shallow and a horrible person.

Nobody is perfect. Imperfections make us who we are.

• no one is perfect. Besides everyone has different tastes also. So no it can not automatically qualify you as unattractive.

• no one has perfect skin. it's cool. if she has a pimple or two, some blackheads, whatever. now if she has a face like the before pics in a proactive commercial...i won't hold it against her as long as she tries to cover it up.

• 99% of women would be unattractive then. So no.

• Does perfect skin makes perfect women/girl...

Regards

Sameer

• Define perfect?

• ofcourse not, I bet you look lovely

• This Perfect word is being thrown around so much by girls...it's incredibly sad to read question after question about trying to be perfect in appearance as a form of acceptance by others.

• No.

• No not at all please include a picture of what your talking about sweetie :)

• Yes.

• depends to which extent. but it think no one´s impeccable .

so it doesn't necessarily.

but as far as skin goes you often can do something against it if it b ugs you

• Even if she has freckles all over her face, I would still love her. Since she is not a model, I don't expect her skin to be "flawless". Also, I love her as a whole and not a part of her body.

What Girls Said 18

• It depends..

What do you class as perfect skin?

I think the way a girl holds herself and presents herself is what makes a girl attractive.

I mean, I know loads of girls who have quite bad skin but they deal with it well and act like their skin is OK.

They are pretty..

Skin doesn't really determine it, I mean it makes a difference I guess..

But I wouldn't ever call my skin perfect but many guys find me attractive (without sound big headed) .. I don't think you should worry too much.

If you don't worry about your skin or let other guys know it bothers you, then it won't bother guys.. Simple as that.

For example, if you've got this guy you're seeing, and you're constantly picking out things that are wrong with you.

Like, "Oh my thighs are fat, I need to lose some weight on them"

He might look at them and think, "I guess they are a little fat.." and it may put him off a little.

Not enough ti finish you or anything, but it's something he wouldn't have ever noticed if it wasn't brought up.

Do you get what I'm saying?

if you never let a guy know that you're insecure about your skin or point out that your skin is bad, they'll forget about it. They'll over look it.

The biggest rule, - never let people know your weaknesses. If they do know them, it's something they know they can use to hurt you.

• This answer is going to sound so fake and PC, but its really the honest truth.

While I don't think acne would ever help anyones cause in the dating world, I've known quite a few girls who have constantly dated and been really popular despite acne issues. I have a close friend with pretty bad skin issues and she's always getting hit on. I also know quite a few girls with flawless skin who due to other factors are never approached and have never dated.

I think guys care less about skin than we do. There are so many other factors that they pay attention to in regards to appearance.

• Yeah I agree with you! I also have pretty bad skin, although it's normal for my age, and I seem to get hit on a lot too. It's weird because it effects my self-esteem A LOT, although I don't let people see that, but it doesn't seem like it effects guys at all.

• not necessarily because girls who have other traits that are considered beautiful with a little mis mark on skin or a few skin blemishes can also be categorized as beautiful as well over all.

• Nope, skin does not signify one's entire true beauty. Skin on the face probably takes up 5% of a womens entire skin, plus with just a little more confidence any gilr can be attractive! Live and wear that face girl, rock it! that's U:)

• Of course not... I had a friend with huge pimples all over her forehead and she still gets hit on alot...

Guys should love you for you.. and guys like that are out there... so no probs... no ones perfect, unless they are fake... (most of the time)

• No. Of course not. Nobody has perfect skin.

• personally I wonder this myself..and I have some bad skin ( not very bad) but I don't consider it perfect and to be honest guys still are attracted to me ..and they tell me how pretty I am .

So don't worry :) I bet your beautiful..just make sure to wash your face everyday and put some face cream on it :)

• Yeah same here! I don't have many pimples (maybe a few small ones) but I mostly have a lot of redness left over from the bad acne I had last year. It kind of just looks like I'm always blushing though lol. I'm also in that frustrating stage where acne is considered normal. It confuses me because guys still smile at me, ask for my number, etc. I'm just like WHAT THE HECK? hahaha

• Hehe yea than no need to worry :) everyone has it ;) I guess just try to take care of it as the day goes :) like don't touch your face a lot when your hand isn't clean and ect. :P

• If that's how someone feels then they are suoerfficial and you wouldn't want to be with them anyway.Hell right now I have two planets on my face.Oh well,thats life eh?:)

• Absolutely...NOT. if you feel insecure about your skin.. you can get stuff from Walgreens. But most of it is how confident you are and how you come out in front of others. I dated a girl who didn't have perfect skin but she was gorgeous to me. if it is a break out.. talk to your doctor, they can give you pills for break outs and bad acne. :)

• it depends on what imperfections you are trying to say.

• Depends, if you hav a couple here in there it's not that bad.

If you like loose count of how much you have and your face is like covered in bumps and red scabs then it's not good

• You know i think guys shouldn't care some girl actually has work to do than washing yoyour face it stupid i actually like a guy that has acne because i think its cute that he doesn't care soo i dont maybe this may change minds but yeah im outta here

• No I have acne although I have never found a boyfriend (because I'm looking for something seriouse) I know many people who like me its more important to love your self then there will be someone who loves you

• It's not about the physical. Like the ladies & guys have said below. Some great advice I may add. If you have some redness and the ocassional ugly pimple, it may be as simple as going to see a doctor. S/He could put you on a low does antibiotic that will help. Also, aloe vera gel (the one you use after you sun burn- green jelly stuff) will help with the redness & is a great for moisturizing.

Most men are attrached to the energy a female gives off & the way she carries herself. Hang in there, love will find you.

• Yes and no.

Yes, if the guy is an asshole who is completely shallow. Only if a guy is superficial will he really think a girl is unattractive just because her skin isn't like a doll's.

A lot of people, girls and guys alike, have acne and freckles and bumps on their skin. Luckily I don't have to worry about my skin.

And no, because the majority of guys won't care. A guy should love you for you. Guys tend to look at beauty overall and not be so critical. And besides, I read somewhere that men only see beauty with one side of their brain, whereas women use both sides. So guys probably won't even notice some minor pimples.

Good luck.

• Um, no.

• My skin is far from perfect and I've never had any guy trouble. Just make sure to do what you can and learn to cover it well!

• if he always does it either means two things

1) he is a very generous person

2) he likes her

if he doesn't offer to help with any other girls than most likely he likes, but if he offers help to other girls than that would be kinda hard to say

• Yeah this one guy always offers to help me out with things and he doesn't do it to other girls as far as I know.

Thanks a lot!

• Than most likely, he likes you and you're welcome =)