Fat Girls?

What are your true opinions about fat girls...do they disgust you? do you as a skinny person look down on them. As a guy would you ever date a fat girl, do you feel bad for them. I want true blunt opinions.

im talking about roles, flab, big stomachs the bigger that can actually walk

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're overweight and don't complain about it and dress in a way that doesn't blind people as they walk by you (aka, you cover yourself up) then fine. You're health is your own issue, if you don't care enough about yourself to eat right and go to the gym then fine. If you're overweight and complain about it and then dress like you weigh 100 lbs. less than you actually do that's when I get disgusted. I was going home with a friend a few weeks ago and we saw these two girls going into a club. One was just obese and she had on tight leather booty short/bra thing and a body stocking and you could just see roll after roll...it was just disgusting, we both were just staring at her with our mouths hanging open. But I don't feel bad for fat people, if they wanted to get in shape they would. And I'm talking strictly about fat people, not someone who's 10 or 20 lbs. overweight, I'm talking about someone where you look at them and there's no other way to describe them than fat. I mostly just don't understand how people can let themselves be so unhealthy, you don't have to look like a supermodel but you don't have to look like a whale either.

What Guys Said 14

• This all depends on what you consider "fat" to be, because it is probably different from what I consider "fat" to be. For example, do you think someone that is 20lbs overweight is "fat"? Or do you reserve the word "fat" for someone that is 400lbs and cannot get out of bed?

• I say 100 pounds over weight

• Let's just say if she wears the waistline of her pants on top of her roll of stomach fat, that's just gross and physically unattractive to the point where I don't think I could date someone that big

• Really it depends how fat you're talkin about. Some girls think 130 pounds is fat, while other girls who weigh >200 pounds only think of themselves as "chubby"

• Dude, 130 is great. As long as you're 5'4 or taller, how could someone think 130 was fat?

• I like thick girls, but not fat girls. Fat means they are just saggy. Thick means they are big, but tightly packed.

• Hell no! Morbidly obese is not attractive, sad though. But for example a girl 5'6" up to? I guess 280? (not sure because women won't be honest about their weight) Absolutely nothing unattractive about a women's body big or small. And honestly, sorry if it sounds crude, a big girl... um, on top... so sexy and beautiful. Alrighty then...

• They do just a little if it adds to their ugliness.

I just feel sad if they have a pretty face and are fat.

• I would love to date a fat girl as long as her health want endangered, preferably no more than 200 lbs

• Wouldn't date a fat girl. Chubby, yes, fat, no.

• 100 lbs overweight? That's disgusting

• I personally like a fat girl because in my eyes their just an ordinary person with more to love

• I love 'em

• The bigger the better for me.

• I'm very conflicted when it comes to bigger women. When I meet a girl, I like them for their personality first and looks second.

Every fit and good looking girl I meet, they have annoying personalities and never seem interested.

With fat girls, they never have the look I quite like, but they have amazing personalities.

I was recently talking to this girl who was fat. She had a cute face though and a very nice personality and she expressed a lot of interest in me. I was very hesitant about going on a date with her. When I finally decided that it was her personality that mattered more than looks, she found a new guy because I took to long.

• I am a man who finds fat/obese women very attractive, I've known this fact since I was fairly young and just started going through puberty.
    My ideal weight in a woman is around 315 lbs (around 50-55% BMI). Where my fat fetish festers is in the belly, that's the place I've found that I tend to look at and find the most attractive.
    There's a fine line for me - there comes a point where too much fat is unattractive (past 350 roughly).
    Put me in a room with relatively identical women; same personality, dress similarly, all of those things except one is fat, the other is skinny, it wouldn't be a hard decision to make.
    However - weight is not the deciding factor for me in a relationship. Personality is.

TL;DR - Fat/obese women are my preference, but it's not the deciding factor for me.

What Girls Said 4

• Fat girls are human beings too. It's none of my business if someone weight 100 pounds, 200 pounds, or anything in between. Now, the problem is when they start picking on thin girls. Lots of fat girls now in days are "bod positive", meaning they don' judge someone on how big/small they are but there's always that one heavy lady who looks at me and says "You look like a twig, get some meat on those bones!"

Fat isn't ugly.
    Thin isn't ugly.
    Judgmental comments towards someone's insecurities, now that's ugly.

• In my dictionary, being fat=being obese. Chubby doesn't necessarily count. REAL fat people do disgust me, because they are just...disgusting. What's attractive about a shapeless, huge blob of fat that has two legs and two arms?

• it's unhealthy and not attractive

• i am about 194 lbs... so in some cases people would think I'm fat, but if I then say my height is 5'10, its different, because the weight is spread over my body and I've got pretty big boobs so probably a lot of the weight is there ha ha :)

It all depends on their body shape and height... I would consider some1 fat who can't get out of bed, most people are overweight or have a little extra baggage but not exactly 'fat' x