Ok for them guys!

Guys are you into girls who are fake..by fake I mean

fake hair..extensions..

fake lashes

fake boobs

fake lips..

botox and all that junk?

Most Helpful Guy

• F*** NO!

To me all that crap being done means to me that a woman has low self esteem about her own G_D given beauty! What I mean is, If you have no confidence in something naturally given to you, to me it is unattractive. So what, your lips look like two flat pieces of bologna... So what, your hair is only 4 inches at it's longest.. So what, you get your bra from the juniors training bra section at a department store and you are 32 years old... So, what your eye lashes look nonexistant, so what you may chew on your fingernails... so what, your ass is as flat as a table top... I give less than a sh*t, as long as you have confidence in yourself!

I mean, anything larger than a "C" cup is unattractive to me anyway...

I like long hair, but I won't hold it against you if it is short... as long as you are comfortable and confident with your short hair.

I don't care about thin lips..

large asses are totally unattractive to me... As long as your hip to waist ratio is proportionate, that is fine to me...

Long nails are not a big deal to me...

I like natural! I like women that don't have to use that sh*t to have confidence in herself...

(I mean, when I see Kim Kardsahian, I think, UGH... I want to puke...)

What Guys Said 13

• Hair extensions I can live with and lashes, as for breast implants-not so much but then if they are in proportion to the rest of the body one can become accustomed to it; fake lips and botox I do not like. Overall I much prefer people to be themselves and not have to hide underneath mounds of make-up and cosmetic surgery; it is indicative of extremely low self-esteem and perhaps a psychological condition; the most attractive quality a person can have is assertiveness/self-esteem who knows who they are and is comfortable with themselves.

• Hate them all. Just as you were born plus 18 is fine.

• Absolutely not. It looks horrendous.

• No, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Generally, no.

• no, gross...If I wanted to buy a plastic doll, I would go to ebay, a lot cheaper

• i'll be honest with you,

hair extensions - doesn't really matter to me.

fake lashes - depends on the girl and how they look on her face.

fake boobs - that only looks right on celebrities, so no.

fake lips - f***ing gross.

botox - f***ing disgusting.

all and all though, I'd find a natural woman way more attractive because she's not trying to hide what she has or what she doesn't have.

• NO NO AND NO

• No. Large turn off.

Even make up is pushing it.

• Hair extensions maybe, but no to the rest of the stuff, and especially no to fake boobs.

• This is like asking a guy, what do you like best Velveeta or real cheese?

• fake anything < natural anything

• What's your question? lol

• Nope natural is better than fake

What Girls Said 4

• Fake hair?It depends how it looks lol.

Fake lashes?Who cares

Fake breasts.No they don't care

Fake lips?No they don't care.

Botox?umm,if you're young you probably don't need botox...but to each their own.

Here's the thing,alot of guys say they want "all natural" but when they are thinking of all natural,they are thinking of females who naturally have long,thick lush hair,full volumized lashes,big perky breasts and full lips...they aren't thinking of what real women look like without all of that...and then when they do see a real woman without all of that,it all of a sudden becomes,"she's no taking care of herself or her appearance"

Just saying...none of those things are going to stop a guy from asking a girl out.

• i doubt most guys can tell abuot lashes and hair, to be honest

• Guys love with their eyes girls love with their ears... I think it depends on the guy. If the girl looks alright with plastic surgery then I'm sure they wouldn't mind but if she looks really fake then they would probably wanna find someone who is more naturally attractive and confident in her skin.

• this is probably not the best place to ask this question seeing as how probably there is no guys over the age of early 20's on here. The majority are single and have never had a relationship and therefore have no experience in this area. But my point is, this forum isn't a reflection of real life. And as much as guys will say they "hate" these things, in reality, if the girl is pretty, they will be into her.