How gross do you guys find stretch marks?

i gained weight pretty quickly, and then lost some, but it left behind these stretch marks on my sides and inner thighs. I am so embarrassed by them, to the point where I am self conscience around the guy I'm dating. He doesn't seem to care, but I just hate them so much.

guys, do stretch marks seriously gross you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretch marks are fine, in fact I don't see what the big deal is about them. they are just there and I don't have a problem with them in the slightest. in fact because of how most girls feel about them, they have made it something that they don't want any guy to notice, its actually warming when a girl is comfertable enough with you to not care about showing them to you. they are only natural and kinda cute in some way, even celulite is fine every girl has it and they are only natural I'm sure your guy won't mind, he probably assumes you have stretchmarks anyway.

What Guys Said 5

• I have not yet been 'with' a girl who did not have at least some stretch marks. Stretch marks do not gross me out. If some place I even find them sexy. The guy already cares about you and it's not very likely he's going to dump you just because you're one more girl who has stretch marks.

• It doesn't matter, as long as it's not super noticeable. To help explain..

Stretch marks I'm grossed out by link

Stretch marks that don't matter to me link

Hey, just being honest. I have some minor stretch marks near my hips too from puberty.

• Whooooa I've never even seen stretch marks that looked like that second picture. that's intense,

• No, not really. It doesn't really matter whether a girl has stretch marks or not, that really doesn't matter actually. It's only natural, besides its not like girls would have gigantic marks anyways lol. You shouldn't have to worry about the stretchmarks anyways, you got a guy that doesn't really care about that but cares for who you are SO WHO CARES ABOUT MARK :P

• Nope, not really. Things like that don't matter to me if I really care about that person.

• I would lick the stretch marks don't worry.

What Girls Said 2

• my story is like your I have 4 childen now but only had 3 when I met my current boyfriend I had stretch marks not many I was really lucky I just got a few by my belly button and you can't c them because they are white now but my boyfriend kinda got a bit annoyed because I was worried about them but he calmed down when I showed em and now I don't care ill walk around naked it feels great to be comfortable with yourself...ugh it sucks to be covering yourself up...so who cares show it off act like they arnt even there

• It's completely normal to have stretch marks.

I personally have them on my hips(but for some reason they're fading),on my inner thighs and around the breasts when I have a sudden growth spurt(they come and go).

It's normal.All of my female friends have them,skinny,fat,chunky,"curvy" white,black,asian it's just natural:-)

I'd say about 98% of the female population has at least 1 stretch mark and that has put no damper on the population if you get what I mean:-)

A guy will not be bothered by such nonsense...just like cellulite...it's just there