Why would a stranger guy act like this?

there's a guy in my class that I keep seeing everywhere in my college coincidentally, we don't even know each other or names or anything, and he always looks at me in class, but its not a friendly look or flirting either, its like he has some kind of problem with me! He even ended up sitting a seat away from me the other day because all the other seats were filled up, and he kept turning to look at me and would aggressively slam his notebook or flip the pages loudly...or he would lean forward and then peak at me, and its not friendly or flirty at all, he has a like a mean straight face! we were even on the elevator one time with a bunch of other people, and he was inside the elevator already, I was getting on it along with my friends, and he saw me gave me the straight face again played with his phone a little bit, saw some guy he knew and said waddup and stuff (man talk) then looked at me rudely again and tells the other guy bud 'I'm gonna take the stairs' and left the elevator rudely, just because I was there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it an angry look or more like a dead no emotion look?

• I would say dead no emotion...but what's with the slamming books?

• A friend had a guy acting the same way she was sort of getting scared so I confronted him with her he didn't even look at me even when I was talking just looked at her with no emotion just blank, I asked him to cool it next day he acted the same way so I confronted him alone and started walking with her when I could, he ignored her completely after that. No idea what his problem was.It was very weird he acts so normal to everyone else. Sorry I can't really help just be careful

• Wow that's scary. I'm so proud of you though for sticking up for her, I definitely need my guyfriend to help me out! and it shocks me there are more guys like this out there =o

What Guys Said 4

• I think you need to talk to some one that is tough enough to accompany you and confront him, and just plain ask him "I don't even know you and you like act like I do but you have some kind of problem with someone that looks like me", Just stop cause you are freaking me out. Ypu need to do this, in case this guy is a Psycho.

• I will for sure! I'm getting my guyfriend to walk with me

• Honestly, that's justn plain weird! I think you should grab a couple of friends and confront him like JJBRAVO said. He don't have any right to treat you like that. Yet alone a woman. You should definately check what his deal is.

• WTF... lol... If I were you, I'd probably be like "What the hell is your problem with me!?" lol.. Seriously, he sounds weird.

• I know but I didn't wanna confront it because it'd be odd...i was just wondering if guys knew why he'd act like that around me...

ive seen him talk to other girls fine and be flirty and all...and he seems rich/high class too always wearing brand clothes and well dressed/good looking...it wouldve been nice to get to know him since he's so cute, but sadly he's freaking me out =/

• Lol. Well I have no idea why he's acting so weird. It kind of strikes me as odd why somebody would act like this.

• Maybe he thinks your somebody else who did something long time ago . Or you look identical to an ex.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you sure you didn't do anything to him? That's just really weird and awkward for someone to act like that for no reason. Maybe he's jealous of you or something. Next time if you catch him lookin crazy at you I would ask him what the f*** are you lookin at do you have a problem?