Girls: I'm going to a Maroon 5 concert on the 11th and I have no clue what to wear?

hey girls,

i need help with pretty much everything lol hair, make and mostly clothes.

guys, you can help out if you'd like!

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Clothes: Jean shorts, a t-shirt, tank top or anything you find comfortable in hot places( all the people around you will cause body heat and you will get very hot ).

2. Shoes: wear high top converses or any sneakers you have. But make sure the shoe laces are short so people wouldn't step on it during the concert ( you might fall if someone did ) . DO NOT wear flip flops because people will keep stepping on your toes and you will be in pain during the whole concert.

3. Hair: Wear your hair up like in a high ponytail or a cute French bun.

4. Make up: If you wear make up, wear liquid proof eyeliner because if you sweat you don't want it to get messed up and also wear some lip gloss. You can wear a sexy smokey eye if you want.

Good Luck at the concert :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• yeah defenetly shorts and I think a cotton top could be nice or a fresh material because its defenetly going to get hot around all those people

• Oh that's awesome (:

usually for concerts I just wear my hair up,shorts,a tank top, nice make-up and sneakers.

Especially if it's general admission you definitely wanna wear a tank top because you can get pretty sweaty in the crowd..

hope you have fun. (:

• I am jealous! Ok, so concerts always get pretty sweaty maybe nothings too major on the make up line the eyes a bit, slight copper shadow, and a little lip stain?

Hair! Tousling it would be pretty awesome :)

Clothing? Jean shorts, babydoll tank, and low cut converse, or flip flops, maybe some cute vans? (not the skater kind)

Have fun!