Girls what's the first thing you notice?

What's the first thing you look at when you are judging if a guy is good looking? Please answer if your reading because I want this to be as accurate as possible with lots of responses. Its only a click of the mouse and you get to see the results anyways so its a win win. Thanks! :)

• Hair
  • Eyes
  • Teeth/smile
  • Abs/bis/body
  • Other
Lol there's 3 ties for first. Need a tie breaker please hahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• His entire face.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's that easy to check out a guy's body unless he's shirtless, or if his clothes are really fitted. If he's wearing something like a basic t-shirt and jeans, I get a general idea of his build, but I have no idea what his abs look like. Needless to say, chiseled abs aren't at the top of my list.

What Girls Said 11

• Height! - tallness always stands out

Niceish face, strong jaw - preferably SMILLING!,

Broadish shoulders and no gut

simple tastefull clothing - tryhard or extreme sloppiness are turn offs

I notice all of the above straight away so I can't give you 1 feature

ps. abs are a little scary, unless he is an athlete

• I say eyes first. Then comes smile. And that's also connected to his eyes - the way his eyes light up when he smiles or laughs (sigh, lol). And I like shoulders. But also, he tends to get more attractive the more I get to kinow him and like him. Just thought I'd add that .

• if I was picking one thing first it would probably be body , hair and eyes isn't really that important to me more like a plus, I love guys with a great smile and hate when guys have yellow teeth that may seem superficial but I just think its a matter of good hygiene

• Firstly face, then body, then smell ( a nice smelling aftershave can be so sexy, but bad body odor or bad breath can be a big turn off) then if you get to know them personality.. allthough I would never approach someone that looks moody or too serious , trying too hard is a big turn off aswell and nice big shoulders are a big plus! x

• His eyes is what I always notice first because you can kinda tell what he thinks of you when you look into his eyes.

• I look at his whole face. Right after that I check how broad his shoulders are.

• I love the guys who, when they smile, their eyes kinda wrinkle. I think that's so cute. and also, posture can tell a lot about someone. and how they smell. I love nice smelling guys.

• his hair, then his face and his eyes.

• I notice his arms and back first;) I'm a sucker for the wide back and narrow hips look haha. Then paired with big toned arms ... Hmm :D ., the face comes next then hair then style and lastly personality

• i look at the eyes first, I really like deep blue or a light brown.

• his entire face determines if he is gonna be hot to me or not

What Guys Said 0