GIRLS what hurts more ?

which piercing hurts the least : Nose (stud) or belly ?

I can't decide which one to get . They would both suet me well I guess .

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my nose done and it didn't hurt me hardly at all - just a pinch and it made my eyes water. But then again, I'm really weird when it comes to pain like that. I have 13 piercings total (the other 12 are on my ears) and I did 7 of them myself, so clearly pain isn't a big issue for me. I have friends who have their belly buttons pierced and the reaction has ranged from "Not bad, maybe like a little pinch" to "OMG worst pain of my entire life, I'm pretty sure childbirth would be pleasurable compared to that" so it really depends on the person.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't get either. I think they are unattractive, but that's my opinion.

Do you really NEED a piercing?

What Girls Said 7

• It all depends on your pain tolerance and your body itself. I've had just about everything pierced, including the back of my neck even and it didn't hurt at all - but I know friends who had their cartilages pierced and cried for a day or two practically.

If you don't think about them when getting them done, you don't even really notice any pain.

• I know that I have a higher tolerance to pain then most girls :P

• You'll be fine. Just make sure you take care of it and go to a clean place and you'll be healed up in no time. Not sure how many piercings you have now, but sea salt and hot water soaks twice a day for five minutes work wonders on healing piercings fast.

Good luck.

• I had my nose done three times and my septum. The actual piercing wasn't too bad, the swelling afterward was a little bit sore for a few days. Felt like my nose had been bumped a bit too hard for a little while after.

Can't say I know what a belly button piercing feels like, but it didn't hurt when I got my stomach tattooed. In fact I fell asleep.

• im not sure I would guess belly hurts lesss , but I've heard people say nose didn't hurt at all however the thing with a belly piercing [ that hardly anyone mentions ] is it takes time to heal , if you get it done during the summer and expect it to be fine in a couple weeks think again because it will be scabby so its best to get done in the winter time so you'll be ready for bikini season

• Navel doesn't hurt too bad but take longer to heal.

But the cartilage peircing in my ear took like a year to stop hurting and it was pretty killer, all the other peircings in my ear were cake.

So assuming the cartilage in your nose is the same way...ow.

• None of those hurt at all. You may feel slight pinching from the clamps, but that's it.

• My friend got her nose pierced and she said it only hurts for a minute. But I don't know about getting your belly pierced.

• belly hurts less I have both done I didn't even feel a thing when it went through for my belly but then again that could just be me