Which ball dress do you prefer?

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

Thank you :)

• Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3
  • Link 4

Most Helpful Girl

• LOVE the 2nd one from the front. the back is okay, if you like it enough it's not bad enough that you can't overlook it. And red is my favorite color which is probably why it caught my eye, so I'm a bit biased.

pick any dress but the 3rd, that one was awful :P

What Guys Said 6

• The third one sucks.

Second one is nice but the back sort of makes it bad a little...

I'd say the first or fourth one. Depends what your body looks like. First one looks really nice though.

• out of these four, the fourth one is the only one that's actually kinda nice.. the third as well.

1 and 2, sorry.

• i really like the first one personally. I think the others are nice but the first one was the best imo. mostly because I like the patterns not plain solid colors

• Go with either 1 or 4. Dress 2 is very businesslike and 3 is too common and plain.

Both dresses 1 and 4 are very pretty and have there own unique appearance. Go with 1 if you'd like an innocent look and 4 if you'd like a rebel look.

• 1 is OK. 2 and 3 are from the wrong era. 4 is best. I actually like it.

• I think the first one is one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen. I picked 2 but since 1 and 4 are tied go for 4.

What Girls Said 12

• 1. would be greatt but the flower pattern is so extra

2. looks nice from the front. if you don't like the back then cover it with some shawl type thing

3. o.O it's like a top and dress cut in half then put together

4. really nice. better than the rest imo .

I mean I'm NOT a dress person and wouldn't really know

but 4th one looks more decent than the rest

• Number 1 or 4 I reckon. Number 1 is very pretty and VERY prom like. Number 4 is stunning and elegant.

• The first one is beautiful

• Definately not 3, it looks like a work outfit gone wrong with the collar and all.

The first one is cute but there's just something about it that doesn't suit my taste.

The second one is elegant and mature but the color isn't right in my opinion.

The last one is stunning, with the design and how the color goes together so I prefer the last one. :)

• i really don't like any of them except for link#4...it has the potential to look nice

• I like the first and the fourth ones the best. The second one looks as if someone in their 30s should wear and the the third one, I just don't like the collar around the dress

• personaly, I like the first and last one, the other two are a little too old for me, but they are very classy, but you couldn't see a 17 year old wearing them you know? but all of them a really cute!

• I like number 4

• I like the fourth dress.

• I like the 4th one the best :)

• 1. I don't like it. the flower detailing on the bottom is tacky

2. it's a pretty dress from the front but I don't like the crosshatching in the back, its a little "renaissance fair" and reminds me of something an older woman would wear. old hollywood glam in a frumpy way

3. it's different and pretty but the top part makes it not so fancy. if the hemline was much shorter it would be cute. so I kind of like it and kind of dont

4. this is my favorite

• that's tough! good choices...

I personally like the third and fourth ones...

I think it depends on the look you're going for. The third one is more classic while the fourth one is more glam.