Is it normal to be intimidated by your girlfriend?

I would say that I'm a fairly average looking guy. But I think that she's the most beautiful thing ever. But intimidates me every time I see her. lol

thx for the advice

What Girls Said 1

• Ah, don't duel upon that matter so much. In a relationship, just have fun and enjoy yourself. If you value her, treasure her. She is with you because she likes you, and for you likewise. Do not make yourself preoccupied, after all, as long as both are having fun and enjoying it, there wouldn't be anything wrong :)

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't feel intimidated but confident. Logically, you must be better looking than you think or have something great to offer since "the most beautiful thing ever" is with you. It's natural to feel jealous or intimidated because you doubt that you deserve her because "you're not worthy." Don't think this way; you do deserve her, and she's damn lucky to be with you.