Girls: What hair style do you think looks best on men?

I keep getting girls to tell me to cut my hair or don't care my hair depending on the length it's at. I wanna know what out of these past 4 changes in length looks best to the ladies :)

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely number three =] I chose this one because you look the sexiest with that type of hair, and it's also one most women prefer to see men wear.

Number one is attractive as well, but it will draw in girls of a certain stereotype - and the third link usually draws in ANY girl, punk to prep to country.

LInk four (your profile pic) is business-ey. I like it, of course, because it's clean cut and still looks fun and relaxed as well.

However, the second link is a big no for me. It's like you totally lost all your strong facial features because I'm so concentrated on the facial hair, which doesn't do your sexy self justice =]

lol either way, all styles are definitely attractive. But go with whatever YOU like, that's most important. hope that helped!

What Girls Said 3

• Either the first or the third. I'm not sure.

• I'd say the first or 3rd as well

• My FAVOURITE hair cut is a shaved head but not to the point where I can see your actual head! hahaha I like it becuase its manly and not feminine

What Guys Said 0