What is the weirdest thing you've been caught doing?

Other than masturbating, what did you get caught doing and who caught you?

Mine would have to be playing air guitar...in my living room...butt naked...to motley crue...but my elderly neighbor

Most Helpful Girl

• my best friend and I loved to give that physical challenge..whoever is the strongest that day gets to buy lunch or dinner...so we just finished swimming and we both called the shower at the same time so we just started pushing each othern (yes we had our clothes on)..by that time I had the advantage..and she was on the ground I was on top..just right then my mom and aunt walked in and we both just kind of stopped and yelled Hi...i heard my mom said oh god now she's a lesbian? lol...it was so weird..

What Girls Said 4

• Listening to a cupboard with my ear pressed against the door for no apparent reason XD My crushes mate saw me and told all his friends-my crush included, never did that again lol =P

• doing a combination of headbanging and air drums rather intensely to escape the fate with my earbuds in at the skate park

• Humping a tree. VERY long story, and no I am not more than a tree hugger.

• I was sitting with my best friend and we were talking and she was eating these little sugar coated lollies and rondomly stuck one up my nose and yelled SUGAR BOGGAR just as the head master walked past. ahhh good times

What Guys Said 3

• When I was 11, I was caught singing "Stop In The Name of Love" by The Supremes when I was working on the dishes home alone.

My family walked in on me.

• Hahaha, that's so good. +5 cool points in my book, lololol. =P

• Singing a crazy made-up song very loudly (about someone no one knew but me) while getting out of the shower while guests were arriving I almost walked out without a towel... (caught up in the singing) so it could've been worse...

• Playing guitar and vocalizing at the same time. I didn't think it was that weird, but it made my mom call me an incarnation of Satan and she started hitting me, and rebuking me. Very weird.