Is it possible to be nerdy and attractive at the same time?

Is it possible to be nerdy and attractive at the same time? If so, then how? A lot of people think I look nerdy...

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• YESS! I got a boyfriend and I been with him for a year abd half. He was once cubby but he was so cute in some way. However, he was like number 2 of our class. and still is after a year. But now he became well built and thin. See some girls think attractive in many ways. It could be something most guys in your group don't have, but youdo. Or you got some nice smile or eyes or whatever. I loved my bf's face... its actually so freaking ugly with acne but something about his face makes me always wanna kiss him. Your a good looking man, you look funny to. SO just socialize more I guess. you don't look really nerdy. Its just a sterotype since you asian with glasses.. dw.. so am I xD hahalmao

What Girls Said 2

• Uh, yes. Some people are attracted to nerdiness.

• It's possible by what you do mostly

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, there are millions of such women in China and among Asian women here in the US.

INtelligence and honesty are necessary qualities. Here in the US we tend to put them down and celebrate people like Obama and Don Trump, who lack these qualities, or pervert them...

• yes, its about what you do and how you carry yourself.