Do you think hot or not ratings are honest?

just for fun I put some pics up on hot or not. I put up the max because I know different pics will get different results. my average is a 9.3. I know beauty is subjective, but I never expected to get that high a number. I expected something in the 6's, maybe 7 if I was lucky. do you think the people on there are being honest?

and just wanted to add, all the pictures are just shots of my face. you can't see my body in any of them. and they are just normal pictures of me smiling.

Most Helpful Guy

• No reason to lie unless you like voted for yourself ...

What Guys Said 2

• For me, I'm always honest especially on those sites. I don't know if other people are. I know I've gotten a 9.8. I'm not bragging, but it's kind of nice.

• Is that you in your profile picture? if so then yes I agree with the 9.8.

• I think the people who post these are very sad , they are either so in love with themselves and want everyone to tell them how great they are or they are very insecure , it has become very boring

• Well it's obviously not the former, since I posted anon. therefore it must be the latter. which you can say is "boring" all you want, but there are still so many insecure girls.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm honest and don't lie and you're probably really gorgeous but you have to stop obsessing about looks...sorry if that offended you but its the truth..you even put an average rating for yourself...thats ridiculous..a guy will come in your life your soulmate and he'll think you're a 10. relax :)

• Haha I know but I was just curious. it's not like my looks are my world.

• i did that same hahah, I got 9.3 too, it made me feel good but then it went down to a 9.1 and now I'm like oh :/ they were just pics of my face to but its funny how all the really high rated girls have there boobs hanging out

• Haha yeah that's why I just did a face pic.

• And you got a 9.3? girl you are WAYYYY prettier than me. so either I'm not a 9.3 or you put up a bad picture or something.

• I put my profile pic up hahah but I doubt it

• If you're pretty, you're pretty whether it's online or in real life. It is a reflection of real life but more exaggerated.