Are you so nearsighted, you can't see without glasses?

If so, what's your age if you don't mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm near-sighted. I can SEE without my glasses, but everything is blurry and has a slight haze over it, haha. If I were ever to drive without them, I wouldn't be able to read street signs until I get RIGHT up on them. Luckily, I live in a town that I know like the back of my hand, so it's not really a concern because I don't need to read the signs to know where I am. But regardless, I won't drive without my glasses, ESPECIALLY at night when all kinds of critters are roaming around, haha. And I'm 20. I'm not sure what my 'prescription' is though. I'm probably due for another eye exam and a new pair of glasses soon.

What Girls Said 1

• I am so nearsighted I can't see well without glasses, mostly just color differentiation, -4.25 and -2.75. I'm 19.

What Guys Said 1

• About to turn 19.

-8.5/-16.5 for me. I'm actually marked down as half-blind in my right eye

I can just about get away with any lenses for walking about, and I'm also lucky I can wear contact lenses (only go up to a -12, but even my glasses only go up to -14, so I've never seen properly out of the eye)