How do you feel about girls geting breast implants?

How do you feel about breast implants?

guys do you like girls who get them or not atall

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, I am not in favor of implants. They don't look or feel real. I would prefer a woman with reals B cups to one with fake dbl D's.

If it's for cosmetic reasons like after a mastectomy or double mastectomy, then I'm perfectly fine with it. That's a life changing and traumatic surgery. Implants in this case have a necessary physical and psychological benefit for the patient.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's creepy...:-O

I don't want to those things in my body if I am a girl.

I don't get the point, why they should do such a ting, maybe it's just because their lack of self-confidence (thats my theory).

• True but also the media has a huge effect on a girl's self-image. I wish they would stop making young girls believe that they have to be perfect and their idea of perfect is a size zero with huge breasts. Girls need to realize that the faces of the women pictured on the cover of magazines are air-brushed to hide all of their acne, blemishes, etc. and their boobs are taped up make them appear bigger.

• I think you're right. That's what they really heave to realize. I think most of the girls/women are perfect on their own way.

• I'm more a fan of the natural look when it comes to breasts, personally.

• If a girls not happy as she is then fair enough, its her body so she can do what she likes with it. Personally thou I don't think its natural, there's just something about implants that makes a girl seem fake.

• I don't care for it. They usualy don't look or feel natural, but if a girl really really wants them that bad then its up to her.