What is the type of body guys really like ?

Is it skinny, voluptuous or normal

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• That's very different from person to person personally I like all bodytypes although BIG women really ain't my cup of tea althought chubby is ok.

It also depends on the person and her personality alot.

• Normal.

• "thick" with meat on their bones

• it comes down to a matter of preference! I have a friend he's tall and lanky but he is deff. a chubby chaser! I'm kinda big and I prefer women who are about my size but not bigger then I am any thing that or lower is nice

• In between the last two.

• Curvy, Average, and Chubby. I have a pic in my profile that shows what each looks like.

• athletic with curves.

• skinny all the way in my opinion girls (my age 16 - 20) shouldn't get over 170 pounds

What Girls Said 3

• The funny thing about these questions is, it comes down to what a man's definition of all those words are. To one guy, Beyonce may be skinny, while to another man she is too big, another may think she is too skinny, while another think she is perfect. It all has to do with the individual's perception. So if a man says he prefers skinny girls, he may not even mean skin and bones, his view of skinny may be a Scarlett Johanson.

• Scarlett Johanson.

@_@..

Scarlett Johanson.

@_@

Scarlett Johanson.

Scarlett Johanson.

...

*drool..

.. uh, whuw huwhu was the question again? ( I had just -had- to google her..)

• Guys have different tastes when it comes to women's bodies just like we heve different tastes about their's.

• Whats normal?

• Average

• Like not to skinny not to kim kardashian