Men; do you like her hair/makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks cute I don't know about everyday kind of thing reminds me of Kate Beckinsale in Pearl Harbor more specifically this pic.

link

What Guys Said 5

• actually yes and most definitely. I would make sure she knew who I was. she looks talented. I would also try my best to make her see that I'm attractive because of my deep thoughts and personality

• for that pose, she looks hot and it'd be cool to meet her, but not sure I could date someone who looked like that all the time

• Interesting...why not?

• You mean she's too good looking?

• No, not too good looking....she's just different-looking. she's the kind of girl who you'd do a double-take if you saw her in the street.....and that's interesting, but after a few weeks of dating the novelty would wear off...

• Bright red lipstick is a big no-no. Other than that, yes.

• I loved her hair, Make-up is fine, she hasn't put on too much make-up, but yeah as pointed out before, thts too much lipstick.

• Her hair is nice, but her lips are unnaturally red, I don't like her lip color.

What Girls Said 2

• im not a man but I love hair and makeup questions. I like her hair and makeup

• not a man, but LOVE her hair