To all guys who want their girls to be naturally beautiful?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Natural? You want natural? You have no idea how deep you're digging. Natural women; yes they wear no make up at all, but they also do not shave. Not anything at all. Legs are hairy, like yours, arm pits are hairy to the max, and so are the pubes I mean no waxes or anything, just a big scary bush. That you will get lost in. Now are you going to re-think wanting your women natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't those women usually referred to as "French"?

But yeah, you're taking natural to an extreme definition. No plastic surgery, very little or no makeup, none of this highlight, extension, or dye crap in your hair. Rarely do we care if you have fake nails. No fake orange tan. No botox or lip injections or anything of that sort. There's taking care of yourself, and there's altering yourself.

What Guys Said 8

• You took it to the extreme I think most guys mean no plastic surgery and no over doing the making up to the point you look plastic. I want a girl who wears make up it shows you take pride in your appearance but not to over do it.

• i never say natural, I say no make-up. when it rains and your face starts to run its kinda a turnoff.

• Eww I don't wear make up I was just making a point

• Heh so was I :) few min before you posted this I made a post to the same effect.

• Keep your hair on... Do you see what I did there? Do ya?

• Wow, I kinda think you're taking the "natural" that we like and going to the extreme with the definition.

• Uh Oh! link

• Natural isn't a literal term. Duh.

• Yes! Send all those natural women to me! I love a hairy woman!

• as in no plastic surgery lol

What Girls Said 2

• Guys say they want natural.

When they are thinking of a natural girl,they have the image of hollywood girls;flawless skin,symmetrical facial features,tight and toned body,no stretch marks,no cellulite,perky breasts.

They say no make-up?Large pores,under eye circles,puffiness,acne,blemishes,rosacea,blackheads,uneven skin tone etc.Women in reality generally have at least 1 skin problem,and when not covered,she's criticized,when she does cover,she is criticized.

They say no plastic surgery?Big noses,small breasts,small butt,jiggly thighs,criticized for having such,yet you hear no complaints about the women in Maxim or Playboy from guys do you?nope.

Everything the guys on THIS site claim to be against,plastic surgery,cosmetic surgery,make-up,hair styling,when I walk out into the real world,go the mall,Wal-Mart,Target and out of the suburbs(heehee),everything the guys on this site say goes down the drain.

Like some girl said on here,a majority of the guys on here who claim to like "natural" are younger,inexperienced males,where as the older more experienced males could care less.

If they like the girl and thinks she's pretty,a pound of make-up,fake tan and fake t*ts won't stop them from asking the girl out

• most guys have no idea the extent most women go through to look attractive. even when they say they don't like for girls to wear makeup, well they are pretty much envisioning that 2% of girl that has naturally perfect skin with no discoloration, blemishes, marks, and perfect features that do not need to be emphasized or downplayed. which is very unrealistic. a lot of guys have unrealistic expectations of us

which is why you'll notice for example in hollywood. a normal looking average woman will be considered "ugly" and criticized...but a woman who is hot but went to plastic surgery to get her hotness will be called "fake". you can't win guys just expect all girls to come out of the womb naturally flawless and beautiful and if you don't they criticize that too