What do YOU do when you see an attractive girl/guy who is a total stranger?

Like out on the street, subway, coffee shop, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Assume that she's probably taken, and go on with my business.

And therein lies the problem.

What Guys Said 4

• Walk up to them and make conversation, there is nothing more sexy than a woman going for a guy, worse comes to worse he'll say he has a girlfriend (probably) and that is it. He won't be mean or rude about it and trust me it will make him feel better throughout the day whether or not something happens. But take the chance, the pressure is usually on guys to do that and its nice to have it happen to us for a chance, take the risk, there's a good chance it will pay off.

• i kinda look at her for a little bit and if she looks at me I usually look away real quick and just keep walkin

• Just look.. then I get nervous and run away.

• i would give her a many glances until she notices it...and then I would give a small smile and see how she reacts...

What Girls Said 3

• I def check them out ha ha but sadly I don't do anything...just stare and hope he notices me and comes. sometimes I make eye contact but rarely ha

• It really depends on the situation and the place, but if it feels right I would probably smile and say 'hi'.

• smile, keep eye contact and hope he approaches