Why don't girls look at me?

Whether I'm at work, a store, club or bar girls will look at me once and then never again. Why is this and what does it mean?

Sometimes they'll look at me once and then not look at me again for a while until right before they start talking to me. Why is this and what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• think you looking to much into it. could be they are intimidated by you or that they just arnt into you. you never know what someone could be thinking.

• The thing is though, sometimes they'll do this and then they will be the ones that start talking to me.

What Girls Said 2

• probably some aren't attracted to you, and others feel intimidated...depends on the girl.

• Why would anyone be intimidated? In a bad way or what? It's not like I'm a mean, creepy or scary looking guy. lol

• Havent you ever been intimidated my someone people?

• Sunshine, that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking HOW. In what way...??

• some girls aren't gonna be attracted to you. some are but they are shy. not that many girls will go up to a guy and approach him

• What are you saying...? I'm not understanding how this answers my question at all.

What Guys Said 0