What do you think of my style?

OK. so I just wanted to know what guys or just you people out there think of my style. this outfit is pretty much what I would wear to town. what does my style tell you about me. what kind of person would it attract, etc.

link

link

back of an outfit.

BE HONEST

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah! I freaking love both those outfits. :) The first one especially. I would probably think you were a chill, individual kind of person. It might attract some of the more indie type guys, idk.

(Do you go on Chictopia by any chance, cause I feel like I've seen those outfits on there, haha. If not, never mind. :P)

• Haha... yeah I actually do have a chictopia account. powdercakes is my name. lol... that's funny. cool that you remembered. :) hi

What Guys Said 1

• Makes me think you're a "nice" girl with conservative values. I suspect guys who are more clueless or shy even and intimidated by girls who dress with a more seductive edge would be attracted to you.

What Girls Said 1

• The first outfit looks too "blokey" or "tomboyish" & the second outfit looks like no real effort went into it :/