What do you look for in a girl?

Guys, what are some of the things that you look for in a girl? There hair, there body, there face? What does a girl have to do so that you'll fall in love with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't had luck finding a girlfriend, but I'm sure I know what to look for. For physical traits, someone around my age, any natural hair color, sweet face, not very skinny or very fat, somewhere in the middle (round little belly, perhaps). As for personality, sweet, fun-loving, honest, caring, and so forth. I hope that I'll find someone like that someday.

What Guys Said 2

• Girl just be cute and girly but don't change who you are. You shouldnt have 2 do anything to make some0ne love u. they should love you for u

• Idk. I'm not a guy. But my advice is just look nice. Have great hair. Keep ur body in shape. And have a clean natural face. Guys hate when you have a colored face and look like a clown.

What Girls Said 0