Girls: what do you find more attractive: Bigger muscles or the lean look?

Its all in the title. What do you think is hotter? Guys with bigger muscles, not like steroid huge, but like bigger and strong ripped abs. OR

Lean look, the guys who don't work out and are very low body fat, giving them that ripped look?

No offense to leaner guys sorry if I seem biased =/ which I think I did a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like a bigger guy. if I was dating a small guy...like one that could wear my jeans and what not. that would just kill it. plus I like a mans man type of guy and to me dating a smaller guy would make me feel like the masculine one in the relationship lol

What Girls Said 13

• soccer players. They're not too big they're not too small they're just right. They've got muscles but they're not huge but it's not like they're skin and bones either (maybe a few are here and there but most of them are a good size). But I've also been working with a baseball team all summer and they've all got some amazing arms. If I could have 5 minutes to snuggle up to each one of them I totally would. But somewhere in the middle is good. Your muscles shouldn't be the size of your head but I don't like guys that have that lanky but muscular look. A good, solid, muscular, healthy look is my favorite, guys like that are the ones I wanna jump on.

• You said you don't like lanky muscular but you like soccer player. how does that makes sense almost all soccer players that I've seen have that build

• When I say lanky muscular I'm thinking guys who are skin, bone, and muscle. Muscles that are there and you can see them but they're not defined. Obviously no soccer players are carrying around massive amounts of body fat but I wouldn't call them lanky either...except for peter crouch, he's lanky. But if you look at jozy altidore, wayne rooney, steven gerrard, or emmanuel adebayor most players are built more along those lines and I don't consider them lanky

• None of what you said has anything to do with lanky muscular. unless where you from they have thier own non-literal meaning. skin, mucle and bone would be ripped or really lean musclular

• I like muscular guys! Not the meat heads who only care about getting bigger every minute of the day but I want a guy who's strong and can take care of me! :)

...plus, I'm a stronger girl (athlete) so I don't want to be stronger than my man! lol

• I don't think you would be stronger than me ; ) but I like me a girl who is athletic as well and likes to workout =)

• Well that's what I meant by workout... I'm not into crazy strong girls but stay fit/healthy, definitely my style =)

• Gotchya. Yeah I'm not a buff girl by no means! lol but I'm stronger than a lot of girls I know. I have seen stronger! ha

• well, I'm a really petite girl so I prefer the lean look cause a guy with bigger muscles I feel would crush me...but I've dated both kinds in the past...just prefer the lean one if I had to choose:)

answer mine please?

• well I like a guy who isn't too strong but isn't too chubby..i like to see some belly but not much just a little lol I think its cute..muscles are good to..it makes me feel like they can protect me from any situation

• I like biggish muscles but not super ripped. I don't really like 6 pack abs, it's too much. between 2-4 is better.

So basically I like slightly big muscles but not too lean.

Like this guy, strong, but kinda smooth.

link

• I pretty much agree with all of the other girls below, like he should be in the middle between big muscles and lean, if he's too lanky I would feel like he wouldn't be able to protect me if anything happened, but I would also be turned off by a guy who is completely ripped, all it tells me is that he's obviously kinda vain and spends more time in the mirror than I do lol.. so yea.. but a little bit of muscle is nice ;)

• I'm going to be honest. I get self conscious if the guy I like or is into me has a 6 pack or is super ripped. Only because I know don't have the perfect body...

But answering your question, I personally like guys with a flat hard stomach, maybe a v-cut, but doesn't have to be rock hard and body builder status. It's kinda too much if he's too big, kinda a turn off for me... But I don't care, he can be a little lanky or beefy ahaha :) personality is key!

• SORRY And also what SCU2013 said VVV just a toned healthy guy with niiiiiiice arms yum, it makes me feel more feminine and protected than a guy that's small as me!

• I agree they are but that's more social then reality. I don't expect girls to be perfect or have a rock hard body like me lol but girls think they need to be perfect

• Haha your right. body is nice. but looks only get ya so far! =)

• Mario lopez is perfect

• muscles are good a little muscle shows you can at least protect a girl but I feel like ripped abs aren't as necessary...as long as they don't have like a full blown beer belly.

• Muscles have nothing to do with your ability to protect some one.

• I love guys with big muscled. Lean guys, ehh I can take em or leave em.

link This guy's body is perfect

• I just think the guy should be bigger than the girl, if the girl is bigger, then it just seems awkward to mee.

• It has to be right in the middle of super muscles and lean.

honestly I would just want a guy who could carry me without breaking a sweat...Someone who could be strong in bed...

p.s too big of muscles is scary in my opinion I feel like a would be crushed when we huged

• I like semi muscular guys, not huge but not tiny. Super ripped guys scare me and it looks like bony guys are going to break, I'd be afraid to sit on their lap. Somthing like: link

Is pretty close to my ideal.

What Guys Said 0