Are browns not hot anymore?

Nowadays... it's all about colored contact lenses and dyed hair (dark black)...

I am 18 and still haven't dyed my hair and I hate contact lenses I would never try them !..

My hair is naturally medium to light brown .. And my eyes are dark brown/black ..

whenever I ask a guy what's your "ideal" type of girls (talking looks), the typical answer is: Black Hair with colored eyes (blue, green, gray... ) - you know, the MEGAN FOX look - and they have no problem if the hair is dyed or if it's contact lenses...

THEY prefer FAKE over natural... Which gets on my nerves !

What is your opinion about this subject ?!

Most Helpful Guy

• I do marketing part time. I will tell you this much. People, admit it or not are brainwashed by media. And one of the thing media controls is what's attractive or not.

So like you used Megan Fox for example. Media Controlled attraction. Think about it, what was attractive 10 years ago is not attractive today. Like hair style for example. What was hot 10 years ago, is not hot today.

One of the most famous marketing strategy is to use hot girls/ sex to sell products. Axe Fragrance product and it works,.

What Guys Said 3

• I've always wondered the same thing. I've got dark brown hair and brown eyes (with a little hint of green) and I've always felt like people perceive brown hair/eyes as boring.

• Fuck megan fox. She's not attractive. I love dark hair in general the darker the better so black is my favorite. As for eye color it really doesn't matter at all, but my favorites are Green or Grey. One of the girls I'm friend with has the best brown eyes I've ever seen.

• See your preference is black hair with colored and that's what the girl who asked the question meant... ! So she was right..

• Haha I guess so, but my point was I like brown hair and brown eyes. I just named my favorite preferences.

• For dyed hair I don't mind but for the eyes I'd rather them be natural not colored contacts.

• You should be happy you have brown hair. Any other color I would say no big deal just dye it. But dyeing brown hair would be pretty pointless to me.

What Girls Said 6

• The media brainwashes the majority of the people.

You should be happy with who you are, and don't change for anyone, especially not for 'the media'.

I mean, I have an eye disease (sounds worse than it is, but the doctors named it that, because they don't know what it is). My eyes change from blue to brown randomly. I can have blue eyes one day and the next day brown. I have a dark skin and black hair. When I meet new people they always ask me if I'm wearing coloured contact lenses (when my eye colour changes). Pretty annoying to explain it everytime, but I won't change myself.

On top of that, not everyone is the same. Some guys like blue eyes with a light skin and blond hair, others brown with brown hair and a tan, and so on. You really should not even try to be the 'perfect woman' for all guys, because you can't be. And you shouldn't want that either.

If I a guy doesn't like you the way you are, he's not even worth you're time anyway hun. (:

xBlossomx

• i remembered when I was younger it was all about blond hair or whatever. it's whatever. guys prefer one thing or the other, there will be a guy who differs from the mainstream popularity polls on favorite hair color etc.

• i feel like it is the opposite...whenever I meet someone they want a girl with big brown doe eyes...i have blue eyes...and everyone tells me brown or hazle are the best

• I think part of the attraction to that look is that it's rare. I do think it's a little unfair that you call that look fake though. While there are many people who dye their hair and wear colored contacts, there are still some people who have this look naturally. My whole family has dark brown or black hair with lighter green eyes.

Personally some of the prettiest eyes I've seen are very dark brown, my boyfriend has the soulful deep almost black eyes.

• Media.

I believe America in particular,has allowed society to take over.There's no such thing as individual opinions anymore,peoples opinions are now ruled by media.

Personally,I have almond shaped brown eyes,dark brown hair(No one believes it's my natural hair color...it is though!) and I'm brown haha..mixed.I get compliments on my eyes all of the time.Girls and guys tell me I have very nice eyes.

If a guy doesn't like my skin/hair/eye color combination he can avoid me or find a girl that fits his standards.

• Woah, I always thought brown eyes are the prettiest. I love dark brown eyes! But sadly, mine are a gray/blue with white specks in them :(

And no offense to Megan Fox lovers... but I think she looks rather awkward. and fake. and maybe even trashy. But that's just my opinion!