Lost weight, and now she's attracted to me?

I'm not sure if she's attracted to me now actually, but it looks likes she is. I was a fat a$$. This hot girl I work with was probably not attracted to me before. But I've lost A LOT of weight over the past few months. I started dressing nicer too. I see her now look at me a lot. She'll even look around things (objects), but I see her anyway. When I look back, she looks away. I know her well actually, we talk all the time. Sometimes she'll walk by my desk and smile. But what's with these looks? Could she be attracted to me now?

I can't ask her out though...already tried that when I was still big. She's been through a lot with becoming a single mom last year, and she said that she's not ready to date as a result. I'm sure that's true, but I can't help but think that the weight was part of it. Because when I started losing weight she began to flirt with me in a major way. Do I still have a chance?

** I have two kids by the way, so the child thing isn't an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I believe you have a chance. But If I were you it would always be in the back on my head why she couldn't like me then. But um that's in the past and I guess you should move on. She does seem to like you much better now. So give it a try. I know she's shocked that you look nicee. hehe. Welll good luck. :)

What Girls Said 1

• If she didn't like you for who you were then it suggests she is very superficial. IMHO, you should go for someone who likes you for who you are, not simply what you look like. I have a friend who I am very attracted to that weighs around 400 lbs, I wouldn't say I find him physically attractive, but I adore him dearly for who he is and, if the opportunity arose, I would date him simply because of that fact.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go for it. It doesn't hurt to try. Congrats on losing the weight and getting a hot girl to notice you. I wish I could do that.

• Thanks man. Dude, you could totally do it too! I also try to look more confident, even though I'm not totally confident yet. Try that because women really respond to confidence!

• Yeah I gotta get it so I can do the weight loss first. I'm sure that will help a lot because I won't think I'm as unattractive. I just can't seem to find the motivation for it.