Which of these eyes do you consider the prettiest?

Personally, I've always likes blue eyes, but that's because I have brown. Most guys I know agree with me, saying blue is just 'prettier'.

But, I want opinions (:

Small Brown: link

Big Brown: link

Small Blue: link

Big Blue: link

All of them are off google, except for the small brown, which is me..so please don't be mean, haha.

• Small brown
    53% (8)29% (2)45% (10)Vote
  • Big brown
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Small blue
    13% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • Big blue
    27% (4)71% (5)41% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess id say small brown , I think your eyes look the prettiest <3 , I have brown eyes and honestly I think they look more exotic and I've heard A LOT of guys say they like more exotic looking girls I mean look at alessandra ambrossio [ sp?] she is gorgeous and she has brown eyes

link

i use to wish for my eyes to change colors [ theirs actually a condition where your eyess could randomly change colors overnight ! ] but now I'm proud of it we have so many beautiful girls with brown eyes like rima fakih [ ms usa] kim k. , alecia keys , paula patton , etc. if I had to pick my fav. after brown though it would be hazel since they can change from green-blue-brown , beautiful!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I actually prefer people with Heterochromia going from brown in the center to blue on the outside. It is unbelievably rare, but I just love eyes like that

0|0
    0|0
    • An edit I forgot to put that my eyes are hazel with an Astrix shape on the entire pupil that is a dark yellow

• Oh wow.

My eyes are brown around my pupil, fading into green with a blue ring around the outside. No one has my color eyes and I always thought that was special, but I never knew it had a specific name or was rare

• I like brown eyes. Especially dark brown eyes. It's much more cute to me. Blue eyes seem cold to me. But ultimately I don't care. As long as their overall appearance is attractive to me is all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big blue then small brown.

I personally love blue eyes, especially when in the right shade. But its not hat important

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahah, boys! crushin' my ego :p I'm just kidding! buttttt I have to agree(: blue just seems better

• I like hazel but out of your choices I like small brown then big brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice smile. For eye pictures close up is better. Based on those pictures I'd have to say big blue.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't even prefer blue either. It's boring. Green, Grey, or Brown are better. One of my friends has the best brown eyes ever.

• Blue isn't always boring. Mine are actually blue and gold. I think greyish blue is like amazingg. Small brown eyes are cuter then really big ones usually in my oppinion

• I actually like big brown eyes. http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs531.snc3/30142_1298807756918_1432132705_30642587_674386_n.jpg

What Girls Said 4

• Small brown.

You're really pretty!

I personally have small brown heehee,but I don't find blue to be all that attractive...i like looking at eyes but I don't really have a preference.Blue is so common in my opinion.

If I'm going to go gaga over eye colors it would be gray.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha thankyou (: and I feel like blue is EVERYWHERE. Most women seem to have blue except for me, so I just notice it more

• None. Green eyes are totally the prettiest. But I do prefer brown to blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • ick I hate blue eyes if I could I'd trade you lol.

but I think small brown or big brown is best

0|0
    1|0
  • personally hazel but small brown out of your choices..

0|0
    0|0