What are your chill/relax clothes?

I think everyone has an outfit that they can wear in public, that is just super relaxing so I was wondering what yours are? for me mine is my navy work-out leggings, white tank top, a thin gray sweater and green hi-top converses. I don't usually wear it but it's holidays for me and I see no reason why I need to dress up.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel most comfortable in a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. the same stuff I wear when I go out for anything that doesn't require dressing up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• These low loose AE jeans, a black leather belt, low rise white sneakers from h&m (ridiculously comfy =D), a plain white tee, and this AE popover which as much as I hate some designers for pasting their logos and names all over hoodies I have to admit that is the most comfortable sweatshirt I have EVER worn therefore had to buy it. <- ridiculously comfortable but easily wearable to even possibly a casual party and being fine =)

0|0
    0|0
  • White t-shirt, black jeans, and these flip flops that are super comfy. And sometimes with it, a white fitted cap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jeans and my favorite slightly faded AC-DC red shirt. Usually with flip flops. :)

Lazy looking, but relaxing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nike shorts, and a man utd jersey (or any jersey)

0|1
    0|0
  • My battered jeans and trainers with a band t-shirt. If cold, I'll throw on one of my society hoodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • these huge old courdury pants that ar super comfy and a fannel shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting into my PJ's gets me relaxed. And I usually prefer no shirt lol, but if I'm wearing one, I'd wear one with no sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Birthday Suit... duh, lol

jk

Chill shorts, pinnie or t-shirt on top, shades, chillness

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well if I'm just at home, I wear these realllly comfy old Soffe shorts I have, they're so ratty haha. (Also, I sometimes wear them out if I'm lazy :P) And a tanktop or old tee shirt I got from like, an activity or something.

If I'm going out and am really tired/lazy/not going anywhere important, I'll wear leggings, a big cardigan or pullover, and sneakers. Or maybe some flannel. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • in public, it would have to be my running short with sneakers, they're comfy but I don't do that all the time, in the house...I love wearing my short girl boxers with a V neck.

0|1
    0|0
  • nike running shorts for girls, and a t shirt, and flip flops

super easy and comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • out and about is always running shorts or sweats and a vneck t or tank top. at home spandex shorts and a loose vneck t

0|0
    0|0
  • to be at home I just wear boyshorts and a sports bra lol and if I go out some sweat pants and a t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite pair of ratty old jeans, a huge T-shirt, and my comfortable pair of Toms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, my boondock saints shirt, and my converse.

But if I am home and not going anywhere. My pajama pants and a tank top.

0|0
    0|0