What do girls look for in a guy?

Whats attracts girls on the first time seeing each other?

Does they like guy that dress nice?nice body?

Most Helpful Girl

• We're talking physical attraction right, because we haven't talked to him yet?

Looks are obviously a plus. Most girls like tall guys with a bit of muscle on them and a nice-looking face. Other than that it's really important that a guy takes good care of himself. His clothes have to be clean, ironed and matched, his beard has to be shaven or trimmed, and his hair has to be cut. Penetrating body odours as well as too much aftershave are turn offs.

What Girls Said 5

• looks happy, nice smile, takes care of himself and how he interacts with people.He can't be the life of the party...sorry can't keep up...i think haha

• personalty and clean clothes.

• nice eyes and smile catch my attention first before anything else.

• they awsomely looks at well body,looks,personalitys,and stuf llike that

• The guy has to be at least clean and he has to take care of his body in a healthy way.

A guy usually attracts with me by how he holds up a conversation with me & what we talk about.

What Guys Said 1

• Physical attraction is number one. Good looking face, confidence, nice body, and clothes come last.