What smell do you like?

so guys...what is your favorite smell on a girl? Like a warm sent like vanilla or fruity like an apple spray or something. Stuff like that. and if you wanna get specific like brand and actual smell like "Amber Romance" from Victoria Secret (my favorite). lol then go ahead. and girls if you wanna chime in that's fine I'm just curious to see what people like! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I rather like the smell of Bacon.

I just can't help but crave her, and it also usually means I'm getting some delicious breakfast

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer freshly laundered head to toe with pink Dove soap.

No perfume.

No deodorant.

Underarms and down below will have a lovely ocean breeze scent after a couple of hours.

• I personally like a bit of variety... for example I love the smell of a girl fresh out of the shower with that really clean, fresh smell. Of course if the girl wears the same perfume all the time, then I guess as you begin to associate that fragrance with her, that becomes an attractive smell as well. I love to smell a girls hair too, mostly when cuddling, so nicely fragranced hair shampoo is really pleasant. I hope that helps... feel free to reply to any of my posts if you wish... :o)

• Actually I never thought of that! ha ha but yea good smelling hair is probably one too!

• can't go wrong with vanilla. maybe that's just because I love cake and vanilla reminds me of cakes. who knows. I like vanilla though

• I like girls who smell like nothing. :)

• Pretty much anything as long as it's not too strong.

I especially like it when her hair smells nice too!

• dkny apple's my fav

• after shower smell

What Girls Said 0