My brother keeps telling me I should wear makeup?

I know, I know... lots of questions about makeup. But I'm wondering if maybe I should wear it and I just think I don't need it because I'm too lazy to try :P

link

Most Helpful Guy

• In your case, you don't need any in my opinion. But if you would like to try it, make sure you use just a little. Alittle goes a long way.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, you look good without it. If you DO decide to wear a little though, make sure it's just a little.

• No you don't need to wear makeup. You look good the way you are. If your brother likes makeup so much, tell him to start wearing it :P

• No way. You're really pretty without makeup. You're the type of girl that doesn't need makeup to be pretty. But if you do decide to wear makeup make sure you don't over do it. I would stay away from the foundation or any other bases.

What Girls Said 4

• You're naturally beautiful. If you want to experiment one day, then I'd say go for it. But if you don't want to, then don't feel pressured to, because you don't really need it. (:

• naaaah you don't really need it. maybe just some foundation to even out the skin tone and maybe mascara at most. but you are pretty w/o it.

• NOO! No make-up maybe a little mascara and curl your eyelashes but that's it :) your way pretty!

• No...you're one of those girls who shouldn't.

If you do decide to,stick to a tinted moisturizer.