Girls: What dress should I wear?

Hi. (:

My fiancé is taking me out for dinner and I can't decide what dress to choose. I want to surprise him so I can't go on and ask him of course. I got all of the following dresses, so which one would you choose?

Dresses:

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

Could you also explain why you chose one dress over the other 3? Thank you. (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I seem to be the odd one out, but I like the 4th dress. I've always like black and white and the geometric design is a bit unusual but I really like it. It's also a simple cut and I'm always one for simplicity. The first one is also nice but it lacks the unusual design of 4 - it looks more conventional (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I'm not overly fond of 2 and 3 but then again I don't really like pink-coloured clothes, nor am I big on frills and ribbons. But that's just my opinion. Enjoy your dinner! (:

What Guys Said 2

• 1 or 3, because they are both black and white and they seem very symmetric or something. If you could get a perfect fit I would go with dress 4, looks great and it looks classy yet modern

• I like all of them

but my fav have to be the third one

have fun on your date (:

What Girls Said 3

• I would go with the first or second, just because I like them better. I think you should post pics of YOU wearing them so the decision could be a bit easier and people on here could help you out more

if you know what he's wearing try matching with him ;D

• I'm not much of a pink fan, but I really like the style of the 3rd one

• 3! Super cute :)