Beyond the zone color jamz ?

what do you think of their hair dye...i bought one of their hair dyes...i haven't dyed it yet...but I was wondering what your experience with this product was like?... I bought crimson storm by the way :)

What Guys Said 1

• I have one-piece pajamas with feet.

• Hahaha what?

• Thanks. Haha. I like being random. Definitely get some, they are awesome. I wore my red ones to the store and everyone laughed at me.

• Lmao you had to know that was coming :p

What Girls Said 1

• Oh my God. I'm sorry you wasted your money!

Seriously, I bought bubble gum pink Beyond the zone color jamz.. babe I hope I got a bad batch, because I had to dye it four times before it barely showed up.

Hopefully red will be different, but I thought my pink was very highly concentrated.. but it wasn't.

Sorry lol.

• Aww you serious? booo :(

• Yeah, it was like a year or so ago, so maybe they changed the formula around, hopefully! lol

• I saw someone dye it..and it came out nice..but...hmmm I dunno.... I really hope it works. if not I'm gonna be p*ssed lol