If you're going to a new high school, what's a good way to get to know all the girls quickly?

And I changed my style from like gangster to skater so if you could tell me how to act white washed that would help (no offense to any one) :)

hahahahahahaha I said no offense
if your going to say be yourself then just press the back button ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude don't try to fit into a stereotype, just be casual, make friends in your classes (start with the guys and then go on to the girls) and make your way from there, you can't honestly expect to go to a new school and be a pimp straight away. That sort of attitude would just turn people off of you.

What Girls Said 2

• LMFAO what's whitewashed?Speaking properly,not being loud and obnoxious,acting civilized,not trying to be a thug/Cholo?I laugh when people cal me white washed

• be yourself. if you are fake people will be able to sense it and you will just look like a poser/loser

if you want girls to notice you just be the good looking new guy, trust me girls will notice if you're hot

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, it sounds like you are not being yourself. Which will show through eventually. If you want to get to know all the girls just be yourself and be friendly. Everyone likes a nice guy. Just be real with them. How would you go about getting to know all the guys in the school? It's the same way except the gender is different.

• It's too bad if you don't like the be yourself answer, but it's true.

• You said we're not allowed to answer: be yourself...?

...so I guess there's nothing left to say