Guys: what style of clothing do you prefer?

Do you prefer girls with a more casual look like jeans and a cute t-shirt, sexy polo, etc. or trendy and fashionable? Any details would be appreciated ;)

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• same as the other guys casual:

Jeans & a top, skirt and a top, cute tshirts, sexy polo's its all fine. Just make sure your showing off your good bodyparts somewhat =) If you have nice tanned long legs, wear more skirts, if you have a nice ass, wear pants that reveal the shape of your ass like jeans, if you have nice breasts, have some cleavage. Just leave some for a guys imagination =)

Obviously if your asking to go clubbing and the like: something a bit more stylish(not saying trendy as guys don't really follow trends), something that suits you yet isn't something you'd wear every day.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Hanging out and whatnot I prefer a casual look. Though sometimes a while a skirt or dress is great!

2|0
    0|0
  • Casual with jeans or preppy shorts and polo. It is a nice clean look. It looks sexy in its own way.

0|1
    1|0
  • Just be casual. Jeans and cute t-shirt :)

Of course if you were going out somewhere there's nothing wrong with getting dressed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • casual

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans and a t shirt or a tank top!

0|1
    0|0
  • Casual.

1|0
    0|0
  • anything that looks good on them and comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • anything that's casual and comfortable like a t shirt and jeans :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• How about us girls just wear we want and flaunt it how ever we want discarding what guys prefer. I'm just saying.

4|0
    0|0
  • For people who are saying casual I never see guys with casual girls haha.

Dress however you want.A guy can clearly see what you're wearing.

1|0
    1|0