Should I stay light or go darker?

i've been gradually going lighter for a year now, but I'm thinking about going darker. I like being light but my natural hair color is dark and I'm a full time student atm, and I can't really afford the frequent visits to the hairdresser :(. So I need opinions.

this is me now..

link

(soz this pic is old, but I haven't taken a recent one)

the pic below is the colour I'm thinking of going..

link

{don't know this chick, found her on google)

so should I go with the color that the girl has or should I stick with the color I have in my first pic?

p.s sorry if the links don't work I haven't done it before :/

thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good lighter, but that's just my opinion

What Guys Said 4

• I would say go natural girl - Girls with dark hair are better looking anyway.

Which ever choice you choose, it will look great.

• Wow, you're a babe and a half!

Lighter colour suits you much much more (oh and you should have made this a poll :p )

• i like the color hair that you were thinking of changing it to...dont go too dark though because your eyebrows are light and so is your skin so it would look odd if you went really dark but the link to the chick you found on google has probably the darkest color hair you could go without it looking real unnatural. so yeah go for it

• I think lighter looks better on you but not *too* light... like don't get carried away with it.

What Girls Said 3

• YEAH! You could def. go darker because your eyebrows are darker. My biggest pet peeve is when some blond chick dyes her hair than doesn't tint her eyebrows. She might as well just shave then off cause you can't even see them!

• go for dark ;) I prefer natural all the way

• definitely change it to the colour that the girl in the pic has I like that