Guys: What do you like girls to wear?

Just what the question asks, what would you want to see a girl wearing

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the girl, if they have an okay or a nice body then clothes that enhance the girls 'atributes' are quite nice. however if they aren't exactly in the best of shape, the last thing the majority of guys will want to see is a mini-skirt.

if you're struggling to find clothes for you just pick up a load of fashion magazines and have a look. You'll find plenty of options.

What Guys Said 4

• Seriously every girls different. Wear what works for your own tastes. I personally think skinny jeans are a great base point to start at use they're a cultural norm and look great on almost all girls. It's really not about what you wear.. to put this in perspective: Does it seem like there's always that one (or more) guy(s) on campus who wear expensive designer clothes that you see models wearing but it just looks ridiculous on them because 1. the cuts are off, 2. They have no coordination with them, 3. The sizes aren't perfect? That ridiculousness can apply to girls too if you don't feel great in what you wear =)

• nothing is always nice to wear

• I bet it is, but just not for me

• Clothing usually but leafs and twigs are kool. Or coconut bra lol

• bikini...

• To me, that's like no type of clothing lol

What Girls Said 2

• you should wear what you want to wear and what you like to wear not what guys want you to wear.

• Wear what you want to wear. Express yourself, not what you think men want.