Guys, I like t shirts and well, I'm not willing to budge.....help!

I'm a girl and well I love t shirts, id say 90% of the time I wear t shirts unless I'm going out or to a special event I just feel like comfort is key, does that make me less attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3|0
    • Bahahaha your enabling my tshirt addiction ya know

• Sometimes I just give a +1 for the most irrelevant, bizarre answers. This is one of those times.

• Gotta keep things fun and interesting. I recommend this shirt for you. I like it myself.

What Guys Said 4

• No it doesn't make you less attractive.It just means that guys won't notice you as easely as someone who shows off of her body by wearing a top with cleavage.

• Lo lucky for me weather I'm wearing a tshirt or a nice low cut shirt its VERY clear I have boobs

• nope

well I suppose it all depends

if you get your hair done all fancy and sh*t, wedding makeup and stuff like that, yes

but if you just go natural with the t shirt it should turn out great :)

it's all a matter of context

• Nah, T-shirts are fine. Unless they're super baggy. Then it looks ridiculous.

• Nope. It doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 1

• I love wearing t-shirts too! It's really comfortable and looks good. I don't see why it would be less attractive. Many of my friends wear t-shirts often too!

I usually wear a goodlooking t-shirt with shorts, leggings and converse or gladiator shoes. :D

Comfortable and looks good =)