Belly button piercing?

What do guys think of a belly button ring? Hot? Cute? Gross?

And if I were to get one, does anyone know how bad it hurts or what it feels like? I'm thinking about getting mine pierced and I just want some input on it beforehand ha ha

Most Helpful Guy

• its still one of the most attractive piercings a girl can get , I like them and see a lot of them during summer months around here , most girls have one now days

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely hot - go for it.

• Hot and Cute.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's really good looking. I want one myself but I'm kind of scared haha.

I know that the risk is high to get infected also and that would be waste of money (about 60-80 euro) and you would also get a scar.

But I will probably do it this year. I just have to exercise a little first, haha. ;)

• Well I don't know what guys think of them, but I got mine done and well, they use a clamp and clamp your skin in it and then put the needle through quick, I didn't think it hurt,but then again pain and needles don't really bother me considering I have 11 piercings,but its quickly done, and mine healed within like a month or 2.