Do you think a guy should have a hairstyle?

Do you stink a guy should have a hairstyle?

I don't have a specific hairstyle. I just let them grow. When they're too long, I let them cut. After that I let them grow again, until they get too long. Or when it's too hot, I get them cut sooner. And when it's too cold. I don't let them cut at all.

So, I'm not the guy who's got a specific hairstyle. I change them a lot. Some girls say, it's important because it shows he takes care of himself on a regular basis and is not sloppy and got his own style and knows who he is. And those who don't have one specific hairstyle are just the opposite of the mentioned attributes. But I'm just thinking they just don't look good enough with other hairstyles. :/

Do you think it's important that the guy should have one hairstyle? Or do you think it's not important?

• It IS important that the guy has one hairstyle and the statement of the girls are true, too.
  • It IS important that the guy has one hairstyle, yet the statement of the girls aren't true.
  • It's NOT important at all that the guy has no hairstyle, but the statement of the girls are true.
  • It's NOT important at all that the guy has no hairstyle, and the statement of the girls aren't true.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same approach with my hair lol. I don't think it matters. It's your hair, do what you want with it.

• As long as you're happy with the way your hair looks, don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 0