What is the most important feature to you? (Guys and girls)

I've read some questions and apparently some guys like legs and some like breasts, or lips, or eyes (etc)...and some girls like chests, faces, arms, etc. I was just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say personality is the most important thing, hands down. If you don't have a good personality, I don't care how hot you are, I ain't touching that. But in terms of physical appearance, a well-rounded package is needed, but a nice face has ever-so-slightly higher priority than anything else.

What Guys Said 5

• Big booty and titties :D

• personality, but most important physical feature would be nice smile

• 'The eyes are the windows to the soul'. They are without a doubt the most import feature for me.

• Everything has to be good, but aslong as the rest is nice eyes/smile is a huge bonus.

• Face(Pretty sure that's a given for anyone.) then butt wins over all the rest.

What Girls Said 10

• Jawline, arms and eyes.

• The most important for both females & males would have to be the face; obviously. Through the ages the body will often change but along with personality you will be stuck with the face. Favorite feature of the face is the lips. I'm attracted to voluminous bottom lip for some reason.

• Nice smile =) and then his personality...If he has a nice smile and a bad personality I won't even talk to him...LOL but I found my guy already...muah i<3u my lil' boo

• a killer smile with sweet eyes :)

• Eyes and lips :)

• I love a nice smile, good skin and intense eyes.

• face and arms.

• Face, Then forearms

• sexy face, with really good jawline! HAS TO HAVE A GOOD JAWLINE! has to be my height or taller! then I look at the arms, pecs, six pack...and last, I like tight bootys! hehe!

• I'm so glad someone agrees with me about jawlines. I thought I was crazy when I told my friends and they looked at me funny.

• His face is the most important to me