For the girls AND guys...

When girls wear flowers in their hair, how does it look in your opinion? stupid? classy? sexy? ugly? weird? pretty? etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• i never see girls around here with flowers in their hair actually, mainly probably because I liv ein the country, and I usually see them on girls in the beach. but if it was a HUGE flower I would think gaudy, but if it was a regular size she would look sort of exotic to me

• Yeah I see what you mean! I live on the beach and I'm thinking it might be a cool trend to bring back.

• I think you totally should! I was loking at your picture and I think it would look really good on you

• Oh yay! thanks haha

What Guys Said 9

• It depends on the girl. Some girls look really really beautiful pretty and amazing with flowers in their hair, others. not so much. Find a look that not only do YOU like, but also suits you if you're worried about what other people think.

I also think the question was a very romantic type of question, haha, it's about time someone asked about flowers!

• It looks good when used as an accessory on a special occasion and when dressed a certain way. Any other time it just looks stupid.

• I've seen it pulled off very nicely. I don't think it's ever stopped me from talking to someone I found attractive.

• cute really cute actually

• I think that it is very prettu and can look very sexy as long as it's not a tulipe or sunflower (just to big)

• Wellllll In urban settings it seems a bit odd but if you're somewhere like the board walk.um.the boardwalk.uhhhh damn Sorry :( It'd remind me of a disney character.

• i like it if girls wear flowers in their hair. I put a flower in my girlfriends hair and she looked beautiful with it.

• she will look good, especially pink flower ^^

• if it goes with what she wearing that yea

def sexy

What Girls Said 8

• I think it would be pretty depending on the outfit. I could never do it though. . .allergies :\ (which is another thing you have to think about)

• I think it looks good, but only if your outfit compliments it. While some girls can pull it off, others can't. This type of style is perfect for a holiday in hawaii or somewhere on the beach. Maybe even a party? Especially with long hair.

• I think it depends on the outfit and the flower. A few years ago Kate Hudson wore this really pretty, flowing beige dress and had her hair down long and wavy and in her hair was this large cream colored flower that look similar to a lily. I thought that was really pretty. I think if you pair the right flower with the right look it can be very pretty.

• I like putting a flower in my hair from time to time. I think it looks cute and a little different. (though I can't make it stay. I lose it within a few minutes :p )

• If the girl randomly picks the flower and puts it in her hair it usually looks bad. But if it's like part of an outfit and put in properly with a nice hair style it can look really good.

• If it's the height of summer and you're walking on the beach or through some woodland or something and found the flowers there and then they it looks nice, otherwise it just seems so contrived that it's nauseating.

• it would probably look really good on you actually. just don't go overboard. I doubt a lot of people could pull it off. I def couldn't lol

• to me it would look pretty I'm not just saying that because I'm a girl