How many times a week should I fake bake?

question says it all :)

Updates:
i don't want your opinions on whether I shouldn't or should do it. I just want to know how many times to tan a week. simple question.
okay I know its bad for me so save me the lectures. I'm only going to do it this one time to start my tan then I will only go periodically. I read online if you're just starting out it should be about 3 times a week and wait 24 hours in between...
does this seem accurate ^

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• As few as possible, tominimize the risk of skin cancer.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• zero

it's called fake bake for a reason

when you tan it literally bakes your skin which causes it to flake and mature faster which cause skin cancer

1|2
    1|0
  • depends how much you want to look like an oompa-loompa from willy wonka... no more than once though preferably none and get a real tan but if you must, once then wait a week

0|2
    0|0
    • Not really but then again I just get a tan from not wearign a shirt and doing yard work so maybe ask a doctor or someone at the salon to make sure.

• Go outside, its better for you, but if you have to...

link

0|0
    0|0
  • to answer your update.

its zero times a week.

You can probably get away with doing it two times a year but that's pushing it.

0|2
    0|0
  • None. Duh.

0|1
    2|0
  • Why would you want to pretend to be baked? That's stupid.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Never. Fakeness is unattractive to most people. If you're going to tan, do it right.

1|2
    1|0
    • Zero times a week. If you absolutely have to, then I don't think you should do it more than once.

• Show me a link that's visibly different looking than a sun tan.. it shouldn't really matter how you tan? either way you're altering your skin color, neither are natural and both can cause cancer

• None. It's really unattractive honestly, unless you're going for some jersey guido. Like, "fake nails, fake hair, fake tan. girl, are you sure you aren't made in china?".

2|1
    1|0
    • Show me a link that's visibly different looking than a sun tan.. it shouldn't really matter how you tan? either way you're altering your skin color, neither are natural and both can cause cancer.

I see no point in tanning anyways.Tanning doesn't hide ugly nor does it make pretty.People are giving you answers and you're throwing a bitch fit because you aren't getting the answers you want.

1|0
    1|0
    • I frankly couldn't care less about your little answers. I'm just stating that if you try to lecture me about how bad it is, I don't care. that wasn't my question. I wanted to know from people who go tanning and know how much you should do when you start off. thanks

• Still throwing a bitch fit

• Grow up. and I'm not ugly thanks

• What is fake baking?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its just another term used for indoor tanning. lol

• Oh- well that's bad for your skin- why not get a get a tan in a bottle?

• Not often...do you want leather skin? lol

0|0
    0|0