Ladies? What is your eye color & what color eyeshadow looks best on you?

Mine are brown & I find Purples,Teal look incredible, especially if its MAC Pigments..

Thanks for the answers!

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I have green eyes. They stand out most with colors around the opposite end of the spectrum: purples, reds, oranges, some pinks, etc. But I also really like browns and blacks for my eyes.

I get jealous of people with brown eyes sometimes because they can usually wear ANY color shadow without clashing. I'll still wear any and every color I feel like wearing, but I hate how certain colors will dull the color of my eyes. So I always have to brighten them by pairing every color with one of green's color opposites. =P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I have written about this here a couple of times. Whatever you do make sure you put it on lightly. Too many women slap too much eye makeup on and don't know they look like raccoons.

link

1|1
    2|1

What Girls Said 8

• My eyes are an emerald green. I tend to wear pink, light purple, ivory, light gray or charcoal eye shadow. I was contemplating trying out red in the fall! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is green/blue and I love purples and browns and golds

1|0
    0|0
  • I love green, blue and light brown eyes. But I have brown eyes, light eye shadow colors like peach and beige look better on my skin tone and black eyeliner brings out my eyes .

1|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes too and I like purple and pink. I haven't tried teal, but now I'm curious! I also like pearly white or beige.

1|0
    0|0
  • dark brown and I don't even use eye shadow cause I never know what color I'm supposed to use with really dark brown eyes lol. are your eyes dark brown?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes and I've found that brown or goldish eye shadows look pretty nice on me:)

1|0
    0|0
  • i have brown eyes and purple definitely works the best! it simply makes your eyes pop:)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes and I usually wear either dark green or greys

1|0
    0|0