Girls: What do you like in a guy physically?

Do you girls like big arms or 6 packs? Nice hair? Tall? Skinny? Face wise? Just what physical features do you like to see in guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love big arms... and nice hair... preferably, curly thick, and styled... I would love it styled in that messy way that looks great... and face wise.. I love great smiles.. especially when those smiles, have long canines... sorta like taylor lautner!

What Girls Said 3

• I like tall skinny guys and by tall I mean at least 6'5. And he can have muscle but lean muscle and it can't be alot.

• I like tall guys with dark hair and also tan skin. Eyes can be of any color. I don't like guys with too much muscles. With big and beautiful hands. A nice smile it's good too.

• first of all there is aleast one hott thing about every guy! Umm well I like guys with strong jaw lines and short haircuts but there are guys with long hair I waas attracted to! Umm I don't like sickly pale looking guys but there is a few exceptions! Average or big hands! You don't have to a six pack I don't really care for them! I prefer a flat stomache or even a little flab! Their is no height requirement or cut off! But I could go on and on! But I'd rather not!

What Guys Said 1

• That's a really vague question because different girls like different things physically. I've found that a few things do tend to be universally true though. Ladies, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Girls / Women, like a guy with confidence. Not necessarily cocky, but have your sh*t together.

They like a guy that cares about and for himself physically.

And most of all, they like it when you're yourself, and not caught up in worrying about what you SHOULD be, rather than what you are.

Good luck bro!

• I have to completely agree with you shayzx! I don't worry about what a guy looks like physically, I have been with some really cute guys that treated me like sh*t and some not so cute guys that treat me like a queen. It's all in how you present yourself to me. Confidence is definitely a major turn on for me! And, if you can't care for yourself physically, how are you going to care about me? Just saying is all!